Women's Support Group for Survivors of Sexual AssaultBeginning March 1st, 2018
The group meets weekly on Thursdays from 6:30-8:00pm at Hawcreek Commons.
Investment: $10-$40 sliding scale
- This group is appropriate for any woman age 21 or over that has survived a sexual assault
- Group is open to anyone identifying as female
- This is an open group, which means you can join the group at anytime
- The group is ongoing which means it runs almost constantly with some short breaks for the facilitators
- Sliding scale is available to make the group affordable for most survivors
- There is an educational component to the group where you’ll learn about trauma as well as safe relationships and boundaries
- You’ll be able to get support from licensed facilitators as well as peers
Support groups such as this create a safe environment for those that may be dealing with similar emotional and social issues. They are a great compliment to individual therapy as they create an opportunity to develop community as a healing component.
Please call for a 20 minute assessment for group.